- The Lions put up 34 points against the Bears in the 4th quarter, I refuse to buy into them regardless, this is DETROIT people… a collapse is imminent.
- Is there anybody on earth happier than Tony Romo’s agent right now? Tony is in a contract year and playing better than any quarterback not named Tom Brady. Jerry Jones is gonna have to break his pockets.
- I watched Ronnie Brown dancing in the huddle this afternoon, and thought to myself how odd it was. He then proceeds to break off a 60 yard run a few seconds later. I mention this because I know I’ll never see anyone do this again and it needs to be noted… In other Miami props.. Justin Fargas of the Oakland Raiders broke off a long run, speeding past the linebackers and secondary, guess who ran him down from the line of scrimmage?… Jason Taylor. I’ve never seen a defensive linemen chase down a speedy running back in the open field.
- There were 30 seconds left in the fourth quarter in the Raiders vs. Dolphins matchup, Oakland has the ball on Miami’s 5 yard line. Instead of kneeling it for the win, they bootleg Daunte Culpepper out and he runs it in for his 3rd rushing TD of the day. Totally uncalled for and I loved every minute of it.
Daunte then taunts the Miami fans while pointing at his knee. They deserve it
- Speaking of money, I don’t know how much Brian Westbrook makes, but after seeing how dismal the Eagles are without him, I would hold out in training camp next year. They have to pay him. Donovan saw more sacks than Tara Reid tonight.
- The countdown until Norv Turner is fired has officially started.
- Adrian Peterson has rushed for 100 yards in all but one of his games so far. Today he broke the century mark on just twelve carries. This guy is the truth, why are they still starting Chester Taylor????
- I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t happy Marvin Harrison got injured. It’s sweet poetic justice considering the fact that he scurries out of bounds on every play, or dives to the ground before the nearest defender can deliver a hit.
- Devin Hester is amazing as usual… I have a feeling our generation is gonna be talking about this guy 20-30 years from now. He’s earning the 100 overall rating he got in Madden 2008.