Warning: Be patient and let the images load. Putting this many large files on one page is generally not recommended but the results are well worth it in this case. If you’re one of the fourteen people on earth left using 56k….. may god help you.
If you missed Volume 3 of our sports .gifs Click Here
1. Of course we HAD to include the late Sean Taylor. Check out his earth shattering hit on Eric Frampton of the Detroit Lions. You can see more Sean Taylor hits on YouTube HERE
2. I don’t really know what to say about this one, just watch it. One of the sideline staffers for the Indianapolis Colts has something more than football on his mind. There’s pure lust in his eyes…
3. Lebron James appeared on Saturday Night Live a few months ago, this is from the Solid Gold skit. I bet that Colts sideline staffer liked this one…
4. This is without a doubt the most replayed moment from this years X games. Jake Brown hits the 720 and then falls one billion feet to the ground. See the video HERE
5. Is this Dominique Wilkins or Michael Jordan? I cant really tell.
6. I’ve seen a powerbomb reversed into a huracanrana before, but I’ve never seen a powerbomb reversed into another powerbomb.
7. Rene Higuita, the goalkeeper for Colombia executes the Scorpion Kick. (Thanks to ric-s from Ballhype for the info)
8. One of the few ways to make bowling watchable.
9. Nathan Quarry gets knocked out by Rich Franklin
10. Not to be outdone, look at this women’s boxing knockout. The video is even better, check it out HERE