Same people. Different professions. Some of the biggest and best athletes have cosmic rapper twins who display the same behaviors and attributes. Take a look.
1. Ron Artest / DMX - If Ron Artest and DMX got busted in a barn with 3 pounds of coke, a goat, and a copy of “8 minute abs”…. none of us would be THAT surprised. This comes from the fact that they’re both probably a little mental. When Ron Artest or DMX get on a microphone theres no telling whats going to come out of their mouth.
2. Wes Welker/Eminem - Em and Wes never got the memo that white boys weren’t supposed to be that good at receiving and rapping, and we love them for it anyways.
3. Jim Brown/Ice-T - “POWER TO THE PEOPLE, LETS STOP POLICE BRUTALITY, I LOVE MY NUBIAN SISTAZ, “wait… is that a white girl over there? I’ll have one of those…”
4. Ricky Williams/Redman - Ricky and Redman are both MUCH better at what they do than they will ever get credit for. Mostly due to the fact that they would rather smoke weed than anything else.
5. The Rock / Ice Cube – You were good. You were REALLY good. But somehow the allure of making mediocre movies was stronger than continuing your true calling in life.
6. Tim Duncan/Talib Kweli - Talib and Timmy both have reputations for being true technicians at their craft. Despite their superior skill and dedication, they’re both BORING as all hell, and most people can’t be too bothered to care about them one way or another.
Ronaldinho/Dizzee Rascal - I hear these guys are VERY popular overseas, but somehow we have managed to care about them even less than Talib and Timmy.
Jerome Bettis/Biggie - Although you guys are no longer in your chosen profession, you were both too fat to be as good as you were. You guys are inspirations to chunky men everywhere. Have a milkshake on me homey.
Terrell Owens/ Kanye West - T.O. and Kanye are two of the most passionate, dedicated, talented, influential…..CRYBABIES I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m actually a fan of both of them, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they both spend too much time on their period.
Vinny Testaverde/KRS-One - You are both EIGHT THOUSAND YEARS OLD. Sit your asses down somewhere and retire please. (For real this time Vinny, we know you like to come back when someone gets hurt).